NewGen IEDC is a program launched by the National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. This program aims to inculcate the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship among the Science and Technology youth, support and encourage startup creation through proper guidance, mentorship, and support. With the implementation of this program into academic institutions, students would be encouraged to take up innovative projects with the possibility of commercialization.
- An amount of INR 25,000 per student group as a stipend for the project that you work on under NewGen IEDC.
- An amount of INR 2 Lakhs for the cost of raw materials, prototype development cost, external vendor or consultant fees. If this amount crosses the stipulated amount of INR 2 Lakhs, then the additional expenditure would be borne by the student team, college or institute.
- Access to the world-class infrastructure of IIIT-Allahabad labs for working on your project.
- A great opportunity to have a IIIT-Allahabad professor as your mentor for the project who will provide you with all the guidance that you require.
- Click on Apply button below!
- Participate in Product Hack being held from the 7th of February, 2020 to the 9th of February, 2020 @ IIIT-Allahabad free of cost to showcase your technical skills. Register for Product Hack here.
- You’ll be informed via mail to present your project to panel for selection of your project under NewGen IEDC.. Attach your project idea in the same google form given above.
- Start working on your project.